Summer Enrollment Appointments

Please bring a paper copy of one of the following items for proof of residency : a mortgage statement, a lease agreement, a property tax record, renters or homeowners insurance policy. We will also need a certified birth certificate as well as a current or final report card and/or transcript. If your student has an IEP please call before scheduling your appointment. 910-350-2089 ext.73588

loading graphic
Powered for FREE by YouCanBook.Me